oh happy day

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corn field

Reaction score
I went to 2 of my favorate recycle plants today. Made out like a bandit 14
cases of bottles and 12 -4 leter jugs only cost me 2 bottles of wine. Now the fun begins cleaning and removing the labels , but hey I am retired and the weather is nasty so cant go out side gives me some thing to do constructivly.

Great pickup. Have fun with those labels.
smiley32.gif

Congratulations on that deal! Sweeeet!!

And here I was feeling rich because a friend brought me 3 cases of his empties!

eggsellent! Oh hoppy days. I bet you have bean there before and didn't expect that. Hope the grass turns green there in th bread basket.

Just practicing for Easter!Edited by: appleman

smiley20.gif
That's a good haul!! I went to the recycling center Saturday and they are going to save bottles for me but won't have any for 2 weeks. They only accept recyclables on Saturday this time of year.! I already invested 2 bottles of wine

yes been there before. I sure was surprised at the hall. Most of the time it is only 15-20 bottles and no jugs

These 2 are 35 miles away but worth the the effert and the gas especilly for the 4liter jugs.

We have a recycle center in town here, population about 900. Get lots of comments when I'm trying to fish out wine bottles. Lots of people told me they would save bottles but no one has come through with any.

Joan, I thought I was rich also, my boss gives me his empties AND takes the labels off them!! He ALSO gets 2 or 3 bottles of all the reds I make.
smiley36.gif

up date on the free bottles. I am over half finished with the cleaning and de labeling. Right now I would make a good criminal because my hiney is dragging my track out.

uavwmn said:
Joan, I thought I was rich also, my boss gives me his empties AND takes the labels off them!! He ALSO gets 2 or 3 bottles of all the reds I make.
smiley36.gif

That sounds like a sweet deal for both of you!
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back