O/T...what's your wine room look like?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm still looking for places to store all the stuff that used to be in there. It helps to have a very supportive spouse---my Johnna---who conceeds to all my wishes because she really loves my wine. She sits nearby, writing down every step I take during winemaking. It has paid off to have a residencial "assistant". She's awesome!

Here's to Johnna! :dg And to good wives everywhere! :b

I like Dave's set up too. What really got my attention was Runningwolf's Custom wood Wine Racks. Beautiful! Put that combo together and I would be Thrilled. I would'nt mind knowing where they can from..?? I would mind having a recipe of two from the source of some of those blue ribbons Runningwolf has too :b

Go for it! Both! :se
What I'd give to have 1/4th the space DangerDave has.

I like Dave's set up too. What really got my attention was Runningwolf's Custom wood Wine Racks. Beautiful! Put that combo together and I would be Thrilled. I would'nt mind knowing where they can from..?? I would mind having a recipe of two from the source of some of those blue ribbons Runningwolf has too :b

My wife, daughter and I made the wood racks. The demensions all came from here; http://www.wineracksamerica.com/

Repeating what others have said - I am envious and, remember, "cleanliness is next to godliness" or was it a clean work bench is a sign of a sick mind" but in any case I have neither to show.

I've been clearing out a back room from all the computers and parts thereof, so I can turn it into a cellar of some sort meanwhile, I'm using a few nooks and crannies to age and store.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the Link Runningwolf. It's great that they give the measurements as I would'nt want to pay those prices when we can build them to suit at a fraction.

Runningwolf, what size wood did you use ( 1x? ), think I may try and build one myself.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back