• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale NY/NJ equipment for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have for sale:

225L primary fermentation tub (red tub)
10 - 5 gal glass carboys with bungs and wooden crates
A variety of related bungs, and equipment.
All in good condition.

I am in Wood-Ridge (Bergen County). I can deliver if needed as well. I can send pictures if you'd like.

Thanks everyone!
Chris

Chris, thank you for posting; what are you asking for these and would you sell pieces or just the whole set?
Hi David,

I might have the 225L sold - waiting to hear back hopefully this afternoon. If not, I'm still happy to sell the carboys, bungs, airlocks, etc., separately. Brand new 5 gal carboys are going for about 50$ each(without wooden crates, bungs, nor airlocks). I'm pricing to move these quick so I'll let the carboys w/crates go for $40 each - with their respective bungs, airlocks and crates.

All are used but in good condition. I've used these the past four years and have worked fantastically. One of the carboys has a chip around the bung hole, which also happens to be a smaller hole than the other carboys I have(most carboys use #7 size bungs, but some use #6 or #6.5 - this carboy with the chip uses a #6.5 I believe - not because of the chip, but because it has a smaller bung hole). I tested this carboy and the chip doesn't affect the wine.

Where are you located?
Thanks,
Chris

Pictures of 8 carboys attached. I don't make my own crates. Are you interested?

Attachments

• 18989.jpg
    18989.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I used to live in Hudson county but now upstate NY. I do travel down route 17 on occasion. Not sure how quickly you want to sell. Also, you can find these five gallon carboys on line for $20. Something to consider.

I'm in no rush. I did a quick search for reference on carboys you can find online. Haven't found anything under 50 brand new - and that's just the carboy itself, not including bungs, airlocks, or even crates - all in good condition, cleaned and stored properly. Let me know, thanks

Latest posts

Back