Now we're De-gasing!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting. I little info on how you put it together would be appreciated.

In winemaker magazine! Gas Getter.com inventor is guy Rhone. His website has lots of tutorials. I was skeptical at first- but drinking 6 month old Cab (from kit) and its wise beyond its months! I use the all in one pump for racking, but this beast is built superbly and love the ability to sit back and have the power tools do all the work. I bought the gas getter with 6 ports--- but he has many styles/models.

I know Rhone and I use a Gasgetter.

It does work, and I use it to rack and filter also.

I tried to view that guys video and he put me to sleepZZZZZZZZZZ. He needs to hire a spokesman or something. However that gass getter looks like it works really wellZZZZZZZZ.

Sorry but the idea of degassing more than 1 carboy at a time is enough to make me panic...

The first time you have foam sucked into the lines and.. Well.. Overflow reservoirs dont keep you from hyperventilating or cure the dogs hurt pride when you linebacker him outta the way because he's standing between you and the shutoff switch....

Then even when you get the vacuum turned off, its still doing damage until the pressure is evened out...

Bet its a great product... Just not for me :)

Latest posts

Back