No juice pails in Minnesota this year (2024)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jovimaple

Kaptin Winemaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I emailed Midwest Supplies / Northern Brewing to see if they are planning to offer juice pails this spring or fall, and they said no.

It's not a huge surprise, since they closed their retail locations last fall, but I was hoping they would still offer them to be picked up at their distribution center.

I emailed Midwest Supplies / Northern Brewing to see if they are planning to offer juice pails this spring or fall, and they said no.

It's not a huge surprise, since they closed their retail locations last fall, but I was hoping they would still offer them to be picked up at their distribution center.

Do you want to make the drive to Madison? We are getting some there and I can put you in touch...

Thanks, Paul. @Rice_Guy David also told me about that. I'm putting it on the list for fall as I'm looking to source a California Barbera. If that doesn't work out someplace within a few hours of here, then I will probably be interested in the Chilean again next spring.

I also joined a local wine club, Purple Foot, and it looks like they do juice pails in spring and fall.

While I enjoyed my stop at LP on our way back from Washington DC last spring, to pick up a FWK, I'm not sure I can sell Hubby on a trip JUST to Ohio to get a juice bucket from them. Y'all are a much better option! :try

Do you want to make the drive to Madison? We are getting some there and I can put you in touch...
There are several personal trucks which pick up group buckets in Madison for other parts of the state; ex Wausau (Jennie Craig), LaCrosse (FermentedFriends), another central Wis group , Milwaukee/ Kenosha/ WestBend (Wisconsin Home Winemakers), UW campus (Wine and Hops store)

@sour_grapes are you doing the drive to Madison?

Last edited:
There are several trucks which pick up group buckets in Madison; ex Wausau (Jennie Craig), LaCrosse (FermentedFriends), another central Wis group , Milwaukee/ Kenosha/ WestBend (Wisconsin Home Winemakers)

@sour_grapes are you doing the drive to Madison?

No, I am not going to get spring buckets this year. I'm moving to a new house right around then, and life will be a complicated zoo for a while! I will have a lot of work to do....

Latest posts

Back