No Hangovers from Wine??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone who takes acetaminophen should read this! I will be reading it to my husband tonight. We both suffer from chronic pain and I know our Dr has never informed us like this article, but now I know why he always runs a blood panel on us ever 3-6 months.
I know this has gone way off topic and I'm sorry for that, and I won't say any more, but this is how we learn. Thanks again Julie!

A glass of water and one of these is all I need. It's worth the 39 cents a pill.

http://www.covenanthealthproducts.c...d=1708823501&gclid=CNuaoeHet8QCFW4Q7AodORcAIw

As far as the NSAID pain medications, none of them are good for you. None. I try to limit my intake of those to only really serious injuries or pains.

The latest medical research shows turmeric to be as effective or more effective in managing pain and inflammation as NSAIDs but without the side effects. But since it is a plant, no one can patent it and make money off it. It is extremely easy and cheap to add to recipes daily to help with chronic pain, or use it in capsules, which is what I do. Capsule cost is higher, though. It is also anti-cancer and helps prevent Alzheimer's, according to other scientific studies.

Last edited:
Again I have to agree with Julie.(and sorry this is off topic) At one time I was taking so many prescription meds I had to keep them written down so I could remember them all. Honestly, the side effects were worse than the cure.I cut them all , replacing all with exercise and wine, and thought I was doing good with just taking Tylenol nightly.Wrong. After doing this regiment for a few years I started having fuzzy head feelings(lethargic) it was hard to focus and I had poor memory retention etc. I stopped the wine thinking that was the obvious but it continued to worsen. My doctor had me stop the Tylenol and after a month I started to feel better and symptoms started to improve.
Today I stick to exercise and wine. And when really necessary- Ibuprofen,but never for more than 2-3 days.
Just because it's over the counter doesn't make it safe!!

Back