nice cheap wine racks!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Ship with Amazon Prime

Yes, these are back in stock and will ship for free with a Prime membership!

Screen Shot 2012-07-20 at 6.06.53 AM.jpg

when Sam's had them it would have cost me more to order from them because shipping was 50+ I think it depends where you are located? dono but 129 on Amazon is more then reasonable imho.

Glowin / Cindy,

Persons that make great wine like yours should have their wine loveingly placed on the finest satan pillows and housed within a centuries old stand made of mohagany, ebony, and teek.

.. but i am sure that this is a viable, cheaper alternative.

glowin / cindy,

persons that make great wine like yours should have their wine loveingly placed on the finest satan pillows and housed within a centuries old stand made of mohagany, ebony, and teek.

.. But i am sure that this is a viable, cheaper alternative.

what???...

Mine all came from Sams online. I paid anywhere from $89-99 IIRC plus shipping which was ~$30 since these come out of CA and I am pretty close to the source. Pretty much a wash in price compared to Amazon but if your not a Sams member this is a great alternative especially if your Prime. These are a fantastic value for the money. Lots of storage for a great price. Plus they look good IMHO. It says holds 168 bottles but it will easily hold 30 bottles a shelf (safely and securely) bringing the total up to ~200 bottles.

when Sam's had them it would have cost me more to order from them because shipping was 50+ I think it depends where you are located? dono but 129 on Amazon is more then reasonable imho.

Last edited:
It should be noted that Super Saver shipping is also free on these. I may just be lucky, but most of the things I've purchased with Super Saver shipping have arrived in less than a week.

+1 on Super Saver ... I've never been disappointed with delivery time.

Its still there but OOS. Just search for Commercial Wine Rack

I was looking at Sam's website just now and these racks are no longer listed there. I was curious because I have four that I bought from Sam's and the price was $88 each plus shipping. I ordered two at a time and the total for two with shipping was about $215. So, when someone says "free shipping" they really mean "shipping included." There is no free lunch.

Thanks, Mike. Those are the ones that I have purchased and, for me, delivery was about $25 each. I think, but one needs to check this out with their local Sam's Club, you can order the racks on line and have them delivered to your local Sam's Club for free and you pick them up there.

There are only seven shelves, looks to have only about a dozen loops for the bottles? Guess that the rest of the bottles are just stacked upon each other on the shelves & not a seperate space for each bottle. Looks to be the only way to get 24 bottles per shelve or am I missing something? Looking at the picture & trying to figure how they get 168 bottles on the rack........

Al

There are only seven shelves, looks to have only about a dozen loops for the bottles? Guess that the rest of the bottles are just stacked upon each other on the shelves & not a seperate space for each bottle. Looks to be the only way to get 24 bottles per shelve or am I missing something? Looking at the picture & trying to figure how they get 168 bottles on the rack........

Al

in the box that the shelves come in it shows you how to stack the bottles
in a pyramid.. they are very sturdy!

Al, there are nine (9) loops to stack the first row, then you put 8 on the second row and 7 on the third row, 24 in total. Seven shelves gives you 7 X 24 = 168 but believe me, it will hold more.

Al. here is a picture of one of mine.

IMAG0380.jpg

Thanks, Mike. Those are the ones that I have purchased and, for me, delivery was about $25 each. I think, but one needs to check this out with their local Sam's Club, you can order the racks on line and have them delivered to your local Sam's Club for free and you pick them up there.

Rocky, I did check on that each time I bought one and this is one item they do not let you have shipped to the store for free shipping.

wow! well if ya ever need help drinkin all that I'm only 5 1/2 hrs away!!:dg
one day I hope to have a stash like that:HB

Just loaded mine up this morning. Now I'll have room in the other rack for the borolo, pino noir, spertuscan, and we malice Shiraz.

image-1707393389.jpg

Just tried to order one thru Sams online, response back that it was no longer available, not even shipped to the store...... Guess I'll get one thru Amazon......

Al

Back