Newbie looking for help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenboymd

Junior
Reaction score
Hello
I'm new to this forum and wine making I have spent hours on here reading and learning. This is a great resource and I'm glad I could join.

My question

I'm have made two batches 6 gal each and they have come out great. I want to try a small 1 gal batch but can't find a recipe anywhere on here. I know there must be one can someone point me in the right direction? Two of my batches.

Thank you in advance. ImageUploadedByWine Making1423651173.066130.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1423651191.760563.jpg

Hello
I'm new to this forum and wine making I have spent hours on here reading and learning. This is a great resource and I'm glad I could join.

My question

I'm have made two batches 6 gal each and they have come out great. I want to try a small 1 gal batch but can't find a recipe anywhere on here. I know there must be one can someone point me in the right direction? Two of my batches.

Thank you in advance. View attachment 20676View attachment 20677

I like the answer provided but wanted to say that I like the finished look of your bottles/wine. Nice job

Back