New to wine making and this forum!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked up recopies. Only use the flower petals. Anywhere from 4-1 to 1-1 on the volume of petals to water. That is a lot of flowers.

It certainly it, that's why it took me so long! As far as harvesting then sitting at the table, I'd rather sit there in the sun than double handle them, just not my style.

The yeast I can't remember 100% i threw the package away but it was a red star champagne yeast of some sort like I said this is my first wine ever.. So it was kind of a throw together and hope it works.

welcome to the site, you will learn tons,,, they are some very intuitive men an ladies on here. in my much younger days got dandy loin wine from the old timers,, after a year or two of aging it was very good, but my addiction is elderberry wine, sadly it don't prime out till 8 to 10 years ageing, but as 2 years it is very good, but at ten it's to die for, just my opinion, I should have had brains enough to learn when I was young, but even now these folks are worth their weight in gold to me, best of luck to you...
Dawg::

The yeast I can't remember 100% i threw the package away but it was a red star champagne yeast of some sort like I said this is my first wine ever.. So it was kind of a throw together and hope it works.

As long as you keep everything clean and sanitized, there's really very few things that can go wrong. Everything you do as a winemaker is really just "shepherding" things along, so unless something terrible happens you'll end up with wine. All the knowledge and experience helps you make BETTER wine. Have fun!

Latest posts

Back