New member in CA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crossram

Reaction score
I planted 200 Sangiovese Vines and 100 Barbera vines about 4 years ago. I am located in a small town at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains. High heat hence the Sangiovese. It was a lot of work as we had to plant all the vines in wire baskets due to gophers. The baskets worked and we have strong healthy vines.

My biggest challenge has been what I think is bunch rot. I would like to better understand what products to use to prevent it.

Mike

HI Mike,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Sorry I can't help you but we do have several on here who can, give them time and I'm sure they will post up

If you don't get any answers, you mite try posting on the grape growing forum. Think the grape growing guys show up there more. And welcome to the forum. Arne.

Welcome MIKE. No help on the Bunch rot either, Colony collapse disorder, tracheal mites, varroa mites, small hive beetles, even the effects neonichitoids. I can do that. But no bunch rot! I am a mead guy.

Latest posts

Back