New member from Indiana

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gritch

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello from Indiana.
At the moment I am getting ready to bottle my first batch of wine, which is a mead, back sweetened with apple juice concentrate. Although my father made wine for several years, I am pretty new to this. So far I’ve turned out 5 gal of pretty good American pale ale, and this batch of mead, which I hope turns out. It definitely needs to mellow at this point, but not bad overall.

Welcome, Gritch. What's next after your batch of mead?

Thank you. Columbus
I spent a lot of time in Columbus, Indiana. I called on "The Republic" when I was working for Digital Equipment Corporation in the 1970's. The publisher was Bob Brown, a real gentleman and fine businessman. Is the "Chaos" Rube Goldberg setup still displayed in the shopping mall? I do remember that at the time I was conducting a search for the best Rueben sandwich in the US and I found it in a small restaurant in Columbus. I don't recall the name of the establishment.

I spent a lot of time in Columbus, Indiana. I called on "The Republic" when I was working for Digital Equipment Corporation in the 1970's. The publisher was Bob Brown, a real gentleman and fine businessman. Is the "Chaos" Rube Goldberg setup still displayed in the shopping mall? I do remember that at the time I was conducting a search for the best Rueben sandwich in the US and I found it in a small restaurant in Columbus. I don't recall the name of the establishment.
I remember that display well, used to spend a lot of time in that mall. I believe it has been removed now as the mall is nothing more than a few restaurants and an indoor playground. I do love a good Rueben.

I remember that display well, used to spend a lot of time in that mall. I believe it has been removed now as the mall is nothing more than a few restaurants and an indoor playground. I do love a good Rueben.

Back