new guy from Bend, Or

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have just dabbled in brewing or fermenting for a few years, but with retirement last year, I became a total fermenting addict. I currently have about thirty ferments/bulk aging/bottled endeavors.

Anyway, the forums helped to play a little joke on myself recently. I was trying to improve my bottling efficiency and did several archive searches. I came across a Jerri Curl post in which she mentioned "manthing" in a bottling note. I was wondering what kind of contraption this manthing was and was just starting a google search. I must have been real slow that day as it finally dawned on me. I asked my 'womanthing' (using that terminology) to help me bottle a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, there was no help forthcoming. I chuckle each time I think about the "manthing" puzzle.

Bob

Welcome, look forward to hearing about some of your wines projects. I'm afraid when you said you were searching "Manthing" I was expecting you to report some embarrassing results popping up!
Mike

welcome newbend. You will like it here. But, sometimes, with some people, you gotta be careful!!!!!!

Just kidding

Latest posts

Back