New Canuck on board

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyboFlav

Junior
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I've been lurking around for a couple of weeks now, getting some solid info for my new hobby :)

Right now, I have a Montepulciano Festa Juice Bucket brewing at a buddy's place, and a Pinot Grigio of the same brand brewing at home. I also just started a Pee brew on the weekend after hearing so many positive reviews about it and not wanting to wait for something to age...

So needless to say, I think I'm hooked and I haven't even sampled my own wares yet!

Holy smokes dude you're on fire. Welcome aboard, glad you found us. For those obsessed, there is a support meeting every third Tuesday right here, same time, same channel!

Just a few short years ago Dan was just like you now his wife knows he has a mistress and she come in second place

Thanks all!

It started out as "Hey, instead of buying a bunch of bottles of wine for xmas gifts this year, lets make some wine instead." Luckily the wife agreed and here we are :)

Welcome to a great forum, RyboFlav - you've jumped in with both feet!
By any chance do you have a brother and sister named Niacin and Thiamine? Sorry, couldn't resist - probably dated myself as well!

I get what you're getting at... My dad used to call me Ryboflavin when I was a kid, so that's where the nickname came from

Latest posts

Back