Never go to your LHBS when you are bored

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyDickison

President of Stay at Home and Do Nothing Inc.
Reaction score
Went for corks only. Ending up see these and couldn't resist. They were to cute. Hunter, Fisherman, Pirate and Captain.

image-1858600784.jpg

image-814260550.jpg

image-2723197272.jpg

image-3575709626.jpg

Personally, Shelley, I think anyone who would make such a frivolous purchase is seriously lacking in good sense (and the Professor agrees!). :)

100_0467.jpg

Wow Rocky they didn't have that one. It's pretty cool. I think we have the same cork holder also. Great minds and all. :)

I thought the saying was about fools ..... kidding of course. Are they dishwasher safe? lol

cheers

Putterrr said:
I thought the saying was about fools ..... kidding of course. Are they dishwasher safe? lol

cheers

Yeah that may apply also. I went in for a bag of corks and 300.00 later I went out the door. I am thinking they are not dishwasher safe.

They would make great Xmas gifts though with a bottle of wine!
Not for me though although I know some who would like them as a gift.

Sitting here watching the news with a glass of Chardonnay worrying about what is going to happen with my husband and son in laws come tomorrow. All military members. Hope no one else is impacted with the sequestration.

Back