N/W PA wine party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday a group of us winemakers got together just north of Pittsburgh for wine tasting, trading and good fellowship. The food was awesome as was all the different kinds of wine. Door prizes were brought to give away and Dan Bolten (Xanxer82) who came from Maryland won a 25.00 gift Certificate from Fine Vine Wines. I am looking forward to hosting a party on August 14 and anyone interested in coming is more then welcome, just pm me. I encourage all new and experianced to participate, you won't be dissappointed. This is by far the nicest group of folks I have met. Thank you Julie for hosting this yesterday.

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2035.jpg

DSCN2046.jpg

DSCN2045.jpg

DSCN2044.jpg

DSCN2055.jpg

Wow! That looks like one heck of a smorgasbord!
smiley31.gif

Do we have names for everybody in that first pic. I recognize quite few but not all.

Any leftovers!
smiley2.gif

Wow, after looking t that I think Ill make the trip next year!!!!!!!!!! I think Im drunk and full just from looking at that!!!!!!
smiley17.gif

I got those up and my computer cord started to crap out. I called best buy and they wanted 100.00 so I ordered one on Amazon for 30.00. Right after that it totally went bad ordered just in time. So anyways working off the Droid for a few days then ill come back and post names.

I usually just go to RadioShack and buy the ends for the cord and rewire the cord. It costs like $8 that way and you end up with 2 fittings that way. Ive gone through about 5 of these over the past 3 years.

WOW..What a spread of both food and wines...looks like a great bunch of folks to be rubbing elbows with

The picnic was definately a good time and good company. Julie and her husband we outstanding hosts to open their house to a bunch of strangers bearing gifts of food and wine. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone and sampling many fine wines....
smiley4.gif

Back