My Wife

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 25 years I really don't think I'd trade her for a shiny new nickle even. Just don't tell her I said that, or Ill be washing windows next.
smiley36.gif

PWP ,THEY SAY MY LUCILLE IS up forSAINT HOOD FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR 33 YEARS,IMAGINE NO TELLING WHAT Roomer PEOPLE WILL SPREAD
smiley2.gif

joeswine said:
PWP ,THEY SAY MY LUCILLE IS up forSAINT HOOD FOR STAYING WITH ME FOR 33 YEARS,IMAGINE NO TELLING WHAT Roomer PEOPLE WILL SPREAD
smiley2.gif
Hey JOE!,
This August "WE"will be having our 40th Anniversity !

Just think of what my wife goes thru each fall ( all year). I had over 30 carboys fermenting in TWO different rooms at the same time..

CCGP_lg.jpg
Ah...in a couple of days I'll be back! Due to arrive from George is a Pinot Noir California Reserve . Plan on a small tweak with a different yeast, and all will be well. Im running low (out) of Pinot Noir, so good time to get one a goin'. Now to get all of her wine in carboys or bottled so I can have a fermenter!
smiley36.gif
Maybe I'll last as long as Joe and Tepe if I keep the Mrs happy first!

Staying comitted to those wedding vows, "Love, Honor & Cherish" sure helps a lot JW..will be celebrating our 40th on Sept. 6th.

58th in October!! I've learned to roll with the punches! Even the blind sided ones
smiley29.gif

Man you guys are really older than dirt aren't you?!
smiley4.gif
smiley36.gif

You all make me feel young or else you got married when you were like 10! We will be celebrating only our 31 st one on July 1. The oldest boy just turned 30 a week ago!

A young man asked me just Saturday how I stayed married that long and I told him - we each do our own thing and I always smile, nod and say Yes Dear.
smiley5.gif

appleman said:
A young man asked me just Saturday how I stayed married that long and I told him - we each do our own thing and I always smile, nod and say Yes Dear.
smiley5.gif

That's the same advice my Uncle Bill gave me on my wedding night.......

If you want a long and happy marriage its simple. Start practicing nodding your head and saying "Yes Dear"

My wife and I will celebrate our 21st in August. I always say that she amazes me on how she can always be right
smiley36.gif
. Jokes aside, I think I have the greatest wife on earth. She is truly a blessing to me!

nursejohn said:
I think I have the greatest wife on earth. She is truly a blessing to me!

She's standing right behind you isn't she
smiley2.gif

My wife and I will be celebrating our 30th in Oct. We dated for 5 years , and were High School Sweethearts. Plan on taking a cruise in Oct. We've been through a lot together and I know I have a good one ( low maintenence, does not like to shop, and loves the wine I make her)

BOB

Waldo said:
Staying comitted to those wedding vows, "Love, Honor & Cherish" sure helps a lot JW..will be celebrating our 40th on Sept. 6th.
hey Waldo!
I'mcelebrating my 40th Aug 2nd

SWMBO and I will hit 31 in Sept. Her forum handle says it all.

hi all - we will have 38 wonderful years in October - - - - -

yes dear!!!

rrawhide

I dunno Appleman, she's eyeballing the Pinot Noir I got in...I finally told her , yes, you can put that one together also as soon as the yeast gets here! Oh what have I done?
smiley22.gif

Latest posts

Back