My Muscadine Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
I used a picture of my niece's daughter helping me pick muscadines last fall as the theme for my muscadine wine label for the wine I made from the fruit we picked.

2006muscadinelabel.jpg
Edited by: Waldo

Very nice Waldo...how is your neice doing???You had taken some other nice photos at that time of your outing and a nice close up of the Muscadines....

How is the wine?????Is this the juice you steam extracted????

My Niece (Nikki) is doing good NW. She is an amazing young lady and surely an inspiration to me. The wine was made fom the juiced fruit and is, in my opinion
smiley4.gif

Waldo, you are consistantly................................OUTSTANDING and not just as a vintor.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Pepere

It is so nice to see you're art Waldo! You are amazing! One has the pleasures of creating or making their own wines, yet you go beyond that point and create a much more personal and artistic label of such beauty! Thank you for sharing these with us. I started out just wanting to make my own wines and have been very pleased. Now my goal is to purchase a software to make labels like the ones that I've seen on this forum. I'm going to have to get a second job?!
smiley1.gif

There is something about that label Waldo that really touches me. Might I suggest that you set aside a bottle of that wine to keep for your little girl when shes 21. Tell her you want to share it with her on her birthday.
smiley1.gif

Even if the wine isn't the best after all that time, the time the two of you share it wouldhave aspecial meaning for both of you!
smiley27.gif

Apple, I was thinking the same thing, put a bottle in a safe place till she is grown, then share a precious moment with precious memories.

Latest posts

Back