My labels, please don't laugh:)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cindy, I love all of your labels and you are obviously a very talented lady. Honestly, though, the Dragons Blood is cussing it's head off at me. Maybe it's just too busy with to many elements, dark colors, heavy contrast going on. I know this is not an art forum, and I'm not trying to get crazy, but, I don't know, maybe it's the vertical lines running down the image... It doesn't seem to take the eye on a journey around itself. I think if it were mine I'd keep it on the sci-fi book. :i

thanks for the comments yes the dragon is bold to say the least:) the idea was to use pictures I take myself rather then use OP's off the net. the dragon could always be changed to suit any ones preference the wall in the background was an experiment with layering. any who I been noticing while looking at professional labels that they almost all look monochromatic that's what the Zinfandel label was all about. funny how one's person likes are another persons dislikes...it's a lot of fun playing around.:D

Ken's Beer label.
eagle2.png

cindy, if your wines and beers turn out as nicely as your labels do, then you should be a VERY happy camper....kkep up the good work....i am sure many of us are extremely jealous of your artistic ability when it comes to making labels....

Thanks Guys, I like making them. I would make you whatever kind of labels you like just post your favorite pic's or design :b

Thanks port! I am bottling my skeeter pee today and using those labels with a blood red capsule!
I can't wait this will be my 1st bottling lol wish me luck:)

Thanks port! I am bottling my skeeter pee today and using those labels with a blood red capsule!
I can't wait this will be my 1st bottling lol wish me luck:)

Good luck!!! Please let us see how it looks after bottling & labeling!!

the pee turned out great here's a pic.
I finnished labeling them this morning.

IMG_1368.jpg

I'm making a batch of Moscato so I made a label for it! lol theres nothin else to do in this heat but make labels..
barrel.jpg

red rose'.jpg

sangria.jpg

Thanks Ford! I think I'm having more fun making the labels then the wine!
I'm 3 weeks new to wine making but I didnt see that one coming:)

Cindy, where do you get your label media? What size works best for you? I plan on putting my SP in 16 oz bottles. What is a good size label for that size bottle?

Latest posts

Back