My labels, please don't laugh:)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guy's, I put them together then let hubby choose for now the sunset and the others will stay the way they are because they are already printed and ready to go. trust me I will be making lots and lots of wine so I'll get lots
of practice making labels. I think the labels should be as unique as the homemade wine that's in the bottles. that's the reason I didn't start with a wine kit I love to experiment.
Rocky, I would love to go there someday, a girl can dream right? ;)

Dave, awesome link! Thanks!:db

I just search the web for images I like then copy them and change them to what I want with pic monkey it's amazing all the stuff you can do. I did a bunch of pics of my doggies:)
PicMonkeyCollage-2.jpg

I love the Neuschwanstein Castle. One of my favorites is this pic which may be too dark for a wine label, and I have a feeling the moonrise is probably a "photoshop", but a favorite of mine all the same.

neuschwanstein-castle-lancastria-242-5.jpg

bTom photobucket is nothing. go to pic monkey and play around you'll be amazed
how much better it is the possibilities are endless.. and its free.

I will take pictures tonight of the sheets of labels sized and printed today so you can get a better idea.
I'm also making my own gum to adhere then to the bottles.

I will take pictures tonight of the sheets of labels sized and printed today so you can get a better idea.
I'm also making my own gum to adhere then to the bottles.
ok thanks....
Edit: I used pic monkey, but did not see any edit tools to add texts, so I went to photobucket to do the texts. PB has great edit graphics as well.

Last edited:
all the labels came out great! I will take pictures when there on the bottles.
this label was inspired by DangerDave. I decided why steal pics off the web why not take my own, this came off the cover of a sci fi book I have.
I think it would look awesome on a clear bottle filled with blood red pee
and a black or red capsule.
IMG_1304-1.jpg

all the labels came out great! I will take pictures when there on the bottles.
this label was inspired by DangerDave. I decided why steal pics off the web why not take my own, this came off the cover of a sci fi book I have.
I think it would look awesome on a clear bottle filled with blood red pee
and a black or red capsule.
IMG_1304-1.jpg
Nice...hey are you paying to use the picmonkey site? I can't seem to do anything there, but create a collage or edit a photo on the free site I'm allowed to use. I don't see where you can add text?

cindy, i must say, you really do seem to have already developed quite a knack for designing labels....those really do look sharp...kudos to you....i have been designing my own for quite awhile and they don't look anywhere near as attractive as yours...

btom, it's a free site all you do is hit edit then upload a picture you like from your album once your picture pops up then you can go to town changing it to whatever you want. the text is on the left side a long with all the other options it's the letter P then type in what you want and hit add and it will appear on your picture then you can change the color or size, script etc. you can also frame it in to have a caption space. there's almost unlimited possibilities it just takes practice.

your welcome btom have fun!
Thanks Ken I'm having a great time.
IMG_0115whitezin-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back