My Favorite Equipment

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buon Vino Spray Wand

I would like to introduce this tool to those folks who have not seen it or heard about. After talking to Rocky about demi johns I had to mention this.It is a jet spray wand that attaches to your faucet. I have use it since day one of my wine making. I use it for cleaning bottles, carboys and fermentation pails. It's also great for filling a pail with water with your faucet while the pail sits on the floor. It shoots 6 jet streams out the side and one straight down. When soaking my bottles upright in the sink I use this to fill them. This is the only tool I use 99% of the time on my carboys. No soap or brush. Rinse with hot water (not overly hot) and sanitize immediately after emptying. For about $12.00 you can not afford not to have this tool. Our sponsors sell it and I'm sure your local supply house does.

This is a thread I plan to keep going with my favorite tools. Again thanks Rocky for getting me started on this.

spray_wand.jpg

Last edited:
Dan - I have two! When SWMBO saw cleaning out a carboy with the first one, she confiscated it to clean Martin gords with. I ordered a replacement immediately.

One of the handiest tools in the winery for sure.

Or...

Go to lowes.....and buy a "leader hose"....they sell 2+ ft section of hose that attach to your water hose reel. You can buy this hose and a cheap multiple function nozzle.....for under 10 bucks.......

Go to lowes.....and buy a "leader hose"....they sell 2+ ft section of hose that attach to your water hose reel. You can buy this hose and a cheap multiple function nozzle.....for under 10 bucks.......

I understand what your saying but it would not have the flexability and ease of this tool. On the other hand what your talking about would definetly have a purpopse in the wine room with even 6' of hose.

Latest posts

Back