My Boss is good to me

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
Well yesterday , my lil lady goes out looking for a new fridge to match her new black stove . Anywho , she got the fridge she wanted and came home with this in back of truck . It has a defect , but very fixable , good thang I can weld . she got it for about half price 150 plus tax . Below is a pic of it . If you look at left side of cooking chamber door you can see the defect .
A few mods to it and she`ll be good to go .

new smoker.jpg

Dang, thats nice. You are awash in smoker pits these days! I have one of the first Brinkman smoker pits as well. Its heavy like that but no where near as "purty" as they say!

Here`s the rack of BB ribs for the Boss , the stuff in alum. foil is a pork butt , Brisket , and another rack of ribs for a reheat .

ribs for the boss.jpg

Dang, thats nice. You are awash in smoker pits these days! I have one of the first Brinkman smoker pits as well. Its heavy like that but no where near as "purty" as they say!

I am down to just the one now , my homemade wooden one went to a friend that does cold smoking , said he liked the size of it compared to his little one , so off he went with it , rolling it down the sidewalk , even got rid of my gas grill , put on sidewalk with sign that said FREE , within 10 minutes gone . Now I can do my mods on the new one and finnish up my UDS .

Well yesterday , my lil lady goes out looking for a new fridge to match her new black stove . Anywho , she got the fridge she wanted and came home with this in back of truck . It has a defect , but very fixable , good thang I can weld . she got it for about half price 150 plus tax . Below is a pic of it . If you look at left side of cooking chamber door you can see the defect .
A few mods to it and she`ll be good to go .

Just bought a very similar setup. Ive never been grilling more! Its the new-grill fever.
happy.gif

This is todays meal , one yard bird and four ears of corn in foil with galrlic butter .

yard bird.jpg

Back