My Award Winning Cellar...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
All the pics on the site of people's cellars makes me want to share my cellar with you. Few people have seen it, so consider yourself very fortunate. I know, I know...after seeing it people will exclaim it is not possible to have a cellar that nice. Well if your like me and cost is no option you end up with this masterpiece. Please don't ask me for the plans, I burned them to ensure no other human would try to duplicate my feat. Only the gods may know the secret....ENJOY!

But first a picture of my 2 boys

2006-06-20_180135_HPIM0070.JPG

AND NOW HERE IT IS

2006-06-20_180227_HPIM0079.JPG

I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have.
smiley2.gif

earlEdited by: earl

The form and fit is outstanding. Surely you hired an interior designer
for this masterpiece of elegance. Or perhaps you are a designer
yourself. Bravo
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif

Pete

Please...Please...I humbly but willingly accept the adulation. I am so humble I will accept as much as you can give. Yes the empty and full bottle space is as much a work of art as science. I am but a humble designer of masterful things.

To quote from Oprah, "I am just going to grow until I burst into a star."
smiley11.gif

earl

Wow.....

I hate to tell ya but your interior designer is cheating on ya!

Looks like the same design plan they used on my wives kitchen pantry.........
smiley36.gif

I think the basic design is wonderful as it addresses the true meaningof dealing with form and space. I think you could use some better lighting, maybe recessedor some really nice bar lighting. Then again, why not go whole hog and get a drop lignt, yellow would be nice and wouldmatch the color of the 2x4's
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

I bet You will out grow your space. There never enough room for the empties and the full ones. But thats a good problem to have.

I hope you have a good lock on the door to that cellar! Lovely decorating job! I think we have used your decorator for other rooms in our home!

I am so fortunate my boys are only 7 and 5. They will not be in my award winning cellar anytime soon. I am thinking about putting in a proper lighting system to truly place emphasis in my award winning collection of $7 and under wine.

Currently I have an apple/raspberry and a pinot grigio coming along. The are an eclectic collection to my cellar.

earl

Latest posts

Back