Moving my wine...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the wine along with everything else is moved, the paperwork is signed and I am a free woman!!

BikerShannon said:
Well, the wine along with everything else is moved, the paperwork is signed and I am a free woman!!

Shannon not only are you free but you're INDEPENDENT AND HAVE A sh*t LOAD OF WINE TO CELEBRATE WITH!!!!
smiley32.gif

toughwoman.jpg

Well hopefully you will be a happier woman now and sorry you had to go through that!

Sorry to hear about having to go through the mess of a divorce. I did that a few years ago. Wasn't fun.

Are you moving local or long distance? When I moved local I just got a large tote and stood the bottles up in the totes and handled them carefully. I moved around 300 bottles like that. Didn't break a bottle. I don't know what I would of done long distance though. I probably would of went to a local moving store and bought boxes. I know the local Fed Ex, UPS, and U-Haul places have them at least here where I live.

Latest posts

Back