Mistake sort of works out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davewaz

Reaction score
So I clearly f'd up my pee and had a refermentation that lasted into the bottle. 5 of my 30 bottles have popped. On saturday we drank a bottle and it's a lemon sparkling wine and it's fantastic!!! Our new goal is to plow them as fast as possible before they chuck their corks.:tz:tz:tz:tz

Get em in the refrigerator and keep em cold. You will have a better chance of saving em all as the cold will slow the ferment waaay down.

Dave, I just bottled my sp after keging under co2 Took it over to a friends house on a Dinner invite and it was a hit. Refreshing ice cold and bubbly. They want the recipe.

Good idea Arne, I'll try that. I gave most of my bottles out today as gifts and told everyone to drink them this weekend. It's funny how popular you seem at work, when you giving away free booze. :try

Lloyd, how long did you have it in the keg to get it bubbly before bottling. How long do you think we would be safe after bottling before the corks blew out? 3 days a week?

Latest posts

Back