Marcus James Wines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasK

Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried Marcus James wines?

I bought some empties off this guy on craigslist and most of them were this brand. Later, I came across the brand at a little store here in San Antonio and noticed that the wine was cheeeeaaaap, and I just made the assumption that he was a wine-o and bought the cheapest wine available and sold the bottles to buy more wine.

So, fast forward to a few days ago. I have used some of the empties for bottling and liked the way my foil looked on them because the lip on the bottle is pretty fat. I thought I'd go buy some of this brand and suffer through drinking it and use the empties.

I bought several bottles of Malbec at $3.66 each. My wife and I opened it that night and almost drank two bottles of it. It was good! So I went back for some Cab Sav and it's surprisingly good too.

I now have a large section of my wine rack stocked with this wine.

Don't know about the wine, but I really like bottles they use. A friend of mine owns a supper club in Wis where we spend our summers, they save me the bottles for three months. I am carrying about 150 emties now on my way home. Good luck, Loren

you are right I used to be a wine snob and thought good wine had to be from France and cost a lot. Have you ever tried a Tinto Lena? Dat's real nice!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back