Looking for grape juice recipe

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinegar

Reaction score
I used to make a lot of this about 10 years ago but it's been a while my ultimate goal will be to make homemade red wine vinegar but I know first I have to turn it into wine then convert it over. I have all of the ingredients the first time I will be starting with juice instead of fruit just to try and get my bearings back.
Every recipe I find is for starting with fruit I can't find any starting with juice so I don't know what the ratios are or the directions I've attached a picture of my old directions sheet that I used for a long time but again it's for free not juice hoping somebody here might have one or offer some help

Attachments

• IMG_20231210_091831063.jpg
    IMG_20231210_091831063.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Do you mean juice as in market style juice? If you're using frozen concentrate I've read 4 cans per gallon is the sweet spot. If using reconstituted I don't add any water. Just use enough litres for my desired gallons. There is very little sediment. My apologies if I've misundertstood.

I used to make a lot of this about 10 years ago but it's been a while my ultimate goal will be to make homemade red wine vinegar but I know first I have to turn it into wine then convert it over. I have all of the ingredients the first time I will be starting with juice instead of fruit just to try and get my bearings back.
Every recipe I find is for starting with fruit I can't find any starting with juice so I don't know what the ratios are or the directions I've attached a picture of my old directions sheet that I used for a long time but again it's for free not juice hoping somebody here might have one or offer some help
I made some with frozen welches. It looked like Kool aid but at 12% was not kool-aid

any recipes with the natural best red grape merlot concentrate ? i have never made wine like this before .. just looking for a step by step recipe ...

Latest posts

Back