Lookie What Hippie Done

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
2005-08-16_171834_degree.jpg

It's about time someone found my long lost stolen diploma! You musta bought it on ebay.

smiley36.gif

where is the link to ebay? I need one so my wife will quite telling me I have no idea what I'm doing.

No e-bay junk here Hippie...Designed by the great "Waldo Pepper"

Post a mug shot here kaizen and a couple of pics of your wine and wine making and I will whip you one out

I love it Waldo.

At 3:16 am, anything might fly over a person's head.

smiley36.gif

Very true Hippie.I get up between 1:30 - 2am every day. A holdover from growing up on a farm I guess. That old adage about needing 8 hours of sleep a day is BS. If you sleep 8 hours a day and live to be 65 you will have slept away over 24 years of your life. I think it would be better to take something and stay awake all the time. If you didnt live to be but 24 at least you would be alert
smiley36.gif

Interesting! I am lazy enough to trade a few years of my life for sleep! What are you doing on the 23rd
smiley25.gif

Living life to the fullest extent possible...It just seems the older I get the less there is that ispossible Edited by: Waldo

Latest posts

Back