List of Wine Supplies?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, Since Joeswine didn't respond yet, I have to add a couple things for thinking out of the box. He'd recommend to keep on hand some home made simple syrup and make some extracts to tweak your creations. Just saying......

Ok, Since Joeswine didn't respond yet, I have to add a couple things for thinking out of the box. He'd recommend to keep on hand some home made simple syrup and make some extracts to tweak your creations. Just saying......

I like that idea. Thanks!

Can those orange air locks with caps be used for storing wine for an extended period of time? If not, what is the time frame that you all would suggest wine be stored if the orange air locks are to be used?

Can those orange air locks with caps be used for storing wine for an extended period of time? If not, what is the time frame that you all would suggest wine be stored if the orange air locks are to be used?

I have found that the orange caps that go over the carboy neck tends to leak. I personally like the tappered bung with the S- shaped air lock

Back