Lemon Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok folks,

I'm about to try something new. Going to make some sweet lemon wine. Do you think the sweet n lemon flavor will blend well? I know the lemon will be "citrusy" but will this work u think? Suggestions? Remember, I'm making country wine. No additives besides yeast and sugar.

Ok folks,

I'm about to try something new. Going to make some sweet lemon wine. Do you think the sweet n lemon flavor will blend well? I know the lemon will be "citrusy" but will this work u think? Suggestions? Remember, I'm making country wine. No additives besides yeast and sugar.

Hello. I am drinking some right now. We call it Skeeter Pee. You are currently in the Country Wine forum but if you go back to the Main Page you will see another forum called Skeeter Pee. That's where people use lemon juice and sugar to make some outstanding stuff. Lemon juice is hard to get fermenting on it's own so the skeeter pee recipe makes it much easier. Also the dragon blood recipe makes a great lemon wine too.

Thanks Murphy!

staticmap

Just bottled a batch of Cherry Lemon pee and it is great. Have 5 gal of Blueberry Lemon pee in the carboy ready to bottle and it is even better.

Latest posts

Back