WineXpert LE2013 Pacific Quartet anyone else making?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcag

Junior
Reaction score
Mine is due to arrive today.. That is if FedEx will make it through the foot of snow we got overnight. I'm really looking forward to making this one.

I ordered one of these too, but mine hasn't shipped yet. Hopefully soon.

I have one pre-ordered as well. No shipping notice as of today still. Gonna have to get in line. I already have 2 other 2013 LR whites (RJS and Vineco) plus an Eclipse Chardonnay lined up ahead of this one. This should take care of all white wine needs for 2014! :sm

Mine is on its way, but delayed by the weather. Not a huge deal as I also have a backlog to work through.

I pre-ordered - I assume it will be in any day now. Have just put a EP Pinot Noir and a GCI Pinotage in the primaries yesterday. Still have an EP Carmenere and LE 2013 on deck,getting backed up - just finished stabilizing RJS White Chocolate Port and CCWS RJS OVZ.

Mine was preordered but I haven't received word of when it will ship.

LE2013 Pacific Quartet

Mine arrived today at my local vendor. I'll start it in two weeks; have four other wines in process now!

Oh, I wish I had ordered this. Maybe I can find a "spare" somewhere.

Phone the store where you normally get your kits from. Allot of times they order extras just for customers like you.

cheers

I'm going to make this kit for my nieces wedding in March of 2015, along with an Eclipse Stag's Leap merlot. After I ordered it I was kicking myself for not getting one for my personal collection, as it really sounds like a good food wine.

I drove to Orlando Saturday to pick my kit up, and was very happy to find they had an extra kit on hand. Sweet! I should be starting this in a week or so.

Back