Labels...so far

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photony

Reaction score
I use Avery labels for laser printers. The images are from some of my photos, processed in Photoshop.
ChApple is a blend of Apple and Dark Cherry.
I use the smaller version (2"x4") for splits.
(After seeing these in the forum I need to tell you that these are not actual size. The bigger label is only 3.33" x 4")

chapple2-2012.jpg

2x4cherry copy.jpg

Last edited:
They are Great!!! I really like the one with the barbed wire though for your splits; just a wonderful and different look; I really think it's fabulous.

After looking at all these lovely labels, I might just have to bust out the $$ and put my color printer back into operation and even purchase photoshop or something....later...

Thanks, friends.
The pond is from a photo I took in a friend's back yard, then with Photoshop filtered it to look more like a painting than a photo. For the smaller one, the barb wire is also from a photo I took. The background is one of Photoshop's standard "effects."
I plan to use the barb wire in some way on every label from now on. I think it's a good symbol of the country aspect of the title.

Nice. I need to redo mine. You all put mine to shame! I just need to take that blue pill that gives me the creativity in Photoshop to do that!

I was going to say only you Dan could turn some innocent Matrix like reference/comment into the trash! But I know there are others on here as well that would do the same! :)

I use the lesser expensive version, Photoshop Elements. I think it's less than $100.

photoshop is nice but

I use a program called The Gimphttp://www.gimp.org
it will do most things Photoshop will do and it only costs $0.00

Nice labels though

attachment.php

wine bottle.jpg

Latest posts

Back