Labels are done

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky_lefty

Reaction score
I finally designed my labels and I dont know who to send it to to get them made. can I use kinkos or the ups store?

It was easier for me to save to a thumb drive and walk in to Office Max (or Kinko's). They will then ask your permission to convert your file to their program and they print a sample for you before they start the print job. If you are printing to an actual label you need to make sure your design fits the label. They will do a little tweaking for free. Was super simple and cheaper than printing at home. I know OfficeMax will ask if they can save their version of your label on your thumb drive, that way you have an OfficeMax template on hand for future designs, etc.

thanks I will search for one in my area fed ex kinkos charges 15 bucks to just resize it to fit on the labels and then how ever much for the labels.

Your label would be perfect to use as a "master". You could run a large run (50 or 100 sheets) 4up laser label less all the wine info in color at any local quick print. At home you could then run 8 sheets at a time in just black text for each batches specifics. It would make the individual labels really inexpensive in the long run. See if a friend or acquaintance knows a local small printer and go talk to them, there are many options. Labels shouldn't be as mystifying as they seem to be around here.
Look great, by the way,
Mike

Latest posts

Back