Label Paper

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afireguy

Reaction score
George printed me out some nice labels when I bought my first kit, you wet the backside and stick it to the bottle kind of Label. They seemed to workwell so far butIwas wondering for my next batch should I buy
(and where) the same kind of paper or go to the office depot type of store and buy the peel and stick kind of labels?...thanks
smiley4.gif

George sells the label paper.

http://www.finevinewines.com/ProdDetA.asp?GC_Category=Supplies&SubCategory=Paper&PartNumber=6112

I would use it in lieu of office depot labels to avoid cleaning adhesive off the bottles. George's label paper comes off the bottle after a few seconds of soaking in water. Another alternative is to use regular paper and use a basic glue stick to apply adhesive on the back of the labels. This is a bit more time consuming and work, but the labels come off equally well without sticky adhesive.

Nice....I wished I would thought to ask before I drove out there the other day......
smiley1.gif
thanks for the info

I have not seen it anywhere except on websites. Ive looked at a few wine supply places when I needed it in a hurry and have not been able to find it. That is why I just ordered a good stash of it to have on hand.

Latest posts

Back