Juice Buckets Arrive Today!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't have a kit, do a bench trial. 100 ml of must, 10 samples add some acid (tartaric) to each one, different amounts, but known. Which tastes best? They will all be sweet, but one will be better.
I know a commercial winemaker that goes strictly by taste. He doesn’t trust the numbers. Shocking to me

Pre-inoculated, SEALED juice buckets sound like a recipe for disaster.

Pretty exciting. I have never done his but I am tempted to make some wine during the off-season.
These were picked up Monday and brought to my LHBS. I picked them up Tuesday and added K-meta. Wednesday the lids were convex and when I racked them and got them out of the way... I washed the left side of my blinds.. There is time, but it is only a matter of time before things get out of hand.

These were picked up Monday and brought to my LHBS. I picked them up Tuesday and added K-meta. Wednesday the lids were convex and when I racked them and got them out of the way... I washed the left side of my blinds.. There is time, but it is only a matter of time before things get out of hand.
Juice buckets in June. Do you know where the juice is from? I’m guessing it is Chilean juice.

Latest posts

Back