I've caught the bug

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealz2k

Junior
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. Name is Eric. So far, I've made a WE California Kit and currently have some Dragon Blood clearing. Up next will either be a Stag's Leap Eclipse Merlot, Chocolate Raspberry Port kit or a modification of the Chocolate Sttawberry Port from the recipe section (input welcomed). Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Welcome to the Forum, Eric. You have caught the bug as most of us have. Now you have stumbled into the ward for those similarly afflicted.

Welcome Eric, you are in good company. Questions are encouraged and you will get plenty of input. Once you have the basics, feel free to experiment but mostly be patient and allow some of your reds to age in the bottle. Make a couple extra kits just for aging and you will not be disappointed.

:dg

Welcome to the forum!

From your intro it appears that you've hit the ground running. I started 10 kits before I finally took it to another level by doing , now, 2 batches of DB.

From what I've read above, you have been duly warned!

Welcome to the forum. You may proceed with your obsession. :br

Latest posts

Back