WineXpert It's like loosing a friend.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyP

Reaction score
I'm down to my last 5 bottles of last year's WE Limited Edition Sauvignon Blanc / Semillon blend. I'm so depressed by the thought of ending my relationship with this dear friend. How I've enjoyed our intimate moments. With each glass the wine exposed it's innermost secrets to me. And I drank and drank, wantingly.

But now it's almost gone. How could WE have been so cruel as to offer this kit, knowing how good it was, but only to do so in a limited edition - never to be seen again? Do they have no pity? Will they reconsider?

This is my first entry into limited edition kits. I must soon deal with the torture of knowing each glass is better than the last - then, with one final sip, goodbye.

Last edited:
By making more and different wine. I have the same problem with the WE petite syrah / zinfandel special kit. Just won a gold medal at the Mo Valley wine competition.
I haven't said hello to one of those in months. I wonder how they're doing? I know what's going to be on the table tonight!

Back