WineXpert Island Mist Pomegranate Zinfandel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhineMaker

Addicted Member
Reaction score
Started this kit tonight.. I decided to add 1/2 the F-Pack and 3 cups of sugar(~1.5lb) in the form of simple syrup.. My SG is 1.074. I stirred it up real good for a while to verify.. I thought it may be a little higher, but am happy where it is. I will keep everyone updated on the outcome of this one. I should also mention that I keep saying "I", but it is my wife and I making these together, so I have to give her a mention here also..
smiley2.gif

That one caught my eye as well. Very interested in how it turns out for you!

I started to OB brand of this as I saw it there first. I did not add the f-pack yet but i did add 5 pounds of sugar to get a SG of about 1.08 I also just started the Island Mist White Cranberry which I added half the f pack in the beginning and about four pounds of sugar for a SG of 1.074.

Anyone having trouble with this one clearing? Mine still doesn't look quite right after 2 weeks. Just wondering if this is supposed to be transparent like a zin or if is a little thicker than that.

I am going to have to order this one and boost it like y'all. It sounds great.

Latest posts

Back