Interesting Bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sDarrouzet

Junior
Reaction score
I've been thinking about bottling in something a little more unique than the relatively limited selection of bottles most wine-making supply places have (for example, it'd be nice to get some of the taller, thinner 750ml bordeaux bottles with deep punts). Does anyone know of a good place to browse a larger selection of wine bottles? preferably one that doesn't require you to be purchasing thousands at a time....hehehe

Do you have any wineries near you? We went to the local winery and they gave us a book to check out. They had all kinds of cool designs. Some of them were shaped as hearts, round with a flat bottom, all kinds of things. You might also do some searching on google.

That's actually a good idea, there is a winery in town here so I'll ask them if they can help me out. I've looked a good amount online but have only found larger scale (overseas) manufacturers who probably wouldn't sell me just a few cases...

I do like the shape of ice wine bottles, but just not the size of them. I'm looking for some that look the same and have the same proportions as ice wine bottles, but are 750ml...

This is just kind of a "nice to have" thing, I have been perfectly happy using the standard bordeaux bottles that the folks at finevinewines.com have, but it would be nice to be able to get some "cooler" bottles for special occasions.

Thank you Wade E, the winebottlerenew.com site looks really neat and they have a pretty wide variety!

Latest posts

Back