Incoming....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
Well, I finally took a big plunge. I was reordering some supplies and decided that my carboys where lonely. So I invited 5 more over to play. I had a great pay check last Friday so I figured what the hey. Now my only problem is explaining to the wife before all of Georges peanuts arrive next Tuesday.I can hear my self now. ( think in a whiney voice ) but honey I needed them....... Well wish me luck. Maybe I'll just blame it all on George for having such a nice selection.

Pete

That would be strange considering I've been making wines and beer for years. Maybe I'll just make a few of her favs 1st ....slightly sweet reds it is I guess

Pete

Yep just say your wines need to age but you knew you had to get her wines going or else!!!!
smiley36.gif

Ahhhh ...ta heck wit it.......I'll just fess up. Besides I'm pretty sure she has already looked at the account and noticed a large charge to George. I'll look at the bright side. Soon I'll finally be able to send Waldo that bottle of apple wine he was suposed to get about 2 years ago....lol.

Pete

paubin said:
Well, I finally took a big plunge. I was reordering some supplies and decided that my carboys where lonely. So I invited 5 more over to play. I had a great pay check last Friday so I figured what the hey. Now my only problem is explaining to the wife before all of Georges peanuts arrive next Tuesday.I can hear my self now. ( think in a whiney voice ) but honey I needed them....... Well wish me luck. Maybe I'll just blame it all on George for having such a nice selection.

Pete
I think you mean "WINEY VOICE"! LOL

I have been on the road for the past few weeks and ordered another 6.5 and a 1 gal (in a weak moment). I know that when I get home Wendy will wonder what is up.

Story is that I need for racking and will not start another kit and 'really' use it. Wonder how long that excuse will hold????

brent2489 said:
I have been on the road for the past few weeks and ordered another 6.5 and a 1 gal (in a weak moment). I know that when I get home Wendy will wonder what is up.

Story is that I need for racking and will not start another kit and 'really' use it. Wonder how long that excuse will hold????

Will work till you need another one. THEN, you will need another excuse.
smiley32.gif

Oh, I've got plenty, but More is always better...lol. I was expecting the pop corn to arrive on tuesday but they should arrive today by the tracking #. Perfect timing as I just started 6 days off today.

Pete

Good thing this forum is password protected. It would be devastating if our spouses could see how we plot against them. On second thought, who am I kidding!!!!!

Latest posts

Back