I'm New

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CabbiePort

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi - I am new to this forum but not new to winemaking. I make Cabernet Sauvignon from grapes and last year decided to try out making some port by pulling some early. It turned out okay but still trying to refine the flavors. Plus, one gallon I mis-calculated and added too much neutral spirit. This year, I decided to make just port because I have too much Cab for now. I am going to play with it and add chocolate.

Excellent. Tell us more. Where do you get grapes from. How long have you been making wine? Do you sell it? Where do you live?
Happy you found your way here.

This year, I decided to make just port because I have too much Cab for now.
Having too much Cab is like having too much money! ;)

Welcome to the forum and keep us up to date on your progress. You may want to PM joeswine, one of our more adventurous members who, I believe, made a multi-award winning Port.

Welcome to the forum! Experimenting with flavors like chocolate in your port sounds like a delightful venture. It's great that you're refining and experimenting with your winemaking process. Happy winemaking!

Latest posts

Back