I went through HOW MUCH????

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So over the holidays, I could not believe the amount of wine that I went through. Since most of the holiday dinners were at my house (5 of them) with 10 - 15 people per dinner, my stack of empty bottles is shockingly large.

My poor wine rack! it is not used to being so empty!

Just wondered if anyone else feels the same way.

johnT.

3 cases gone and about 2 more that will go out to friends who were out of town for the holidays and I didn't get my act together fast enough!

The LaBodega Port was a HUGE hit!

Flat out you didn't make enough wine to start..LOL

Yep, the storage shelves got kinda bare over Christmas and New Years. But on the bright side, I have a few gallon that is due tobe bottled shortly. Arne.

I think we drank or gave away just under two cases. The upside is we have very happy friends and a lot of empty bottles. This hobby is more fun than having a good time!

The same here... I gave lots of wine for giftsand enjoyed quite a few with family and friends. My strawberry wine to the biggest hit. At home, I've opened several bottles of my Jalapeno Mint (Fire and Ice) wine. It's very nice now that it has a little age one it. I found a bottle lasted far longer than whites and reds, which usually have vanished within a day or two.

With 36 bottles of Cab Sauv, 24 bottles of apple, 24 bottles of Scuppernong/Apple, and 22 bottles of cranberry in bulk storage, I'll be able to replenish the celler later this year.

12 gallons of freshly brewed beer has also been added inventory.

I gifter 30 bottles and between xmas and newyears at my house took down another 30.... factor in being low on dough, guess I'll be making alot of skeeter pee in the next couple of months:dg

Lots gone here buit I already did some serious filling and lots more to do!

Yea i love it,christmas eve 1 gallon red 2 liters of white.Christmas day 3 gallons of wine 1 gallon of my bros,sparkling peach,not to mention the wine given out for gifts.:sn

Back