I think my wife is crazy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjbryner

Reaction score
After making many types of wines and some of them are nto your normal wines. My wife asked me if we could do a batch of Swedish fish........

I saw someone on here said the only thing they didn't ferment was the tractor, But this is a going to be a little strange I think....

Anyone think it would work out?

If my wife said that I would do it in a heartbeat and let her know there might be a few other misc things you might need to make it. Your chance to get that ph meter or another carboy or primary bucket!

If my wife said that I would do it in a heartbeat and let her know there might be a few other misc things you might need to make it. Your chance to get that ph meter or another carboy or primary bucket!

Every time I try that she usually changes her mind:h

wow ... I pity you guys. My wife always says, "Sure! It's still cheaper than a bass boat/trailer/engine combo!"

wow ... I pity you guys. My wife always says, "Sure! It's still cheaper than a bass boat/trailer/engine combo!"
I hear ya mine basically does the same she says you get me what I want when I ask so why shouldn't you get what you want if you need it??

nothing better than a woman who loves you as much as you do her

I hear ya mine basically does the same she says you get me what I want when I ask so why shouldn't you get what you want if you need it??

nothing better than a woman who loves you as much as you do her

Thats how Kat is with me. She wants me to have the things I want.

When you look around and find that you've taken over all of the basement and most of the back yard and never heard a complaint......

Last time I wanted a new carboy, she bought it. Then SHE put it to use with the wine she wanted. Go figure.

I mentioned I needed to look for a deal on carboys, my wife told me to go buy new if I needed it now and she would pay for it. Ended up not needing at the time. I love my wife....

Sure Bob, now is your chance. That thing hanging off the back of the boat is my new degasser. Should get rid of all the CO2 with that bad boy. lol, Arne.

I hope your talking about the candy :tz

Yep talking about the candy type. She picked up a bag for me to look at the ingredients and to test the SG and see how much I needed for a 2 gal batch.

Well She did manage to bring the empty bag home to me..LOL

I guess I'm going to give it a try, After all she stuck by my side for things like my Oak leaf wine.

If it works out I'll post the recipe for anyone wanting to try something strange :ib ..... What the worst thing that could happen? :se

Yep talking about the candy type. She picked up a bag for me to look at the ingredients and to test the SG and see how much I needed for a 2 gal batch.

Well She did manage to bring the empty bag home to me..LOL

I guess I'm going to give it a try, After all she stuck by my side for things like my Oak leaf wine.

If it works out I'll post the recipe for anyone wanting to try something strange :ib ..... What the worst thing that could happen? :se

The question is, are you using the red sweedish fish or the multi colored ones?

Red as of now. Plus I didn't know they made an others....

Please don't let my wife know that!;)

Latest posts

Back