I may have a problem

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RadarLuv

Reaction score
I tell myself I'm front loading the cellar so that in a year I can be drinking only my own wine. I've been drinking 1 bottle of the Vino del Vida Cab a week and now resent going to the store to buy wine. More, more, I need to make more! 400 to 500 bottles and then a kit each month to maintain is the plan. Will it work? But then what about the white wine for my wife? "We're gonna need a bigger boat" Help.

RJS Vino del Vida Cabernet Bottled
Wine Expert International Montepulciano Bottled
Mosti AllJuice Merlot Bottled
Mosti AllJuice Amarone Carboy
RJS En Primeur Cabernet Secondary
RJS En Primeur Pinot Noir Secondary
RJS Cru Select Platinum Old Vine Zin Primary
RJS Cru Select Platinum L' Collage Primary

I see no problem, what are you talking about???
smiley25.gif

Welcome to the machine......lol
Pete
Ive been off the disscussion for a while but the maore im away the more its the same....lmao!!!!

Radar,

Where you from? Start thinking of doing some fresh fruit wines. The season is comming up fast.

BTW, You will NEVER have enough wine aging or in bottles. The more you make the more kinda dissappears.. LOL !
smiley36.gif

Radar is in Ct. with me and there are quite a few pick your own fresh fruit farms around here but the types of fruits seem to be a little limited and expensive. If you have a good sunny yard then I suggest you start growing your own fruit. My yard is mainly shade with the exception of a few spots where the kids need to play or right by the road in the front yard.
smiley13.gif

Last year it was cheaper to get Strawberries from Sams than to travel to the strawberry patch. This year gas is much cheaper so I will pick them.

Blueberry will pick also.

Peach's I get directly from the peach orchard

Living in So Jersey you have alot of pick your own's

Back