Hoss revealed..actually learning to post a pic

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss

Reaction score
20071125_112141_Picture_001.jpg

Its nice to see your picture Hoss, nice Harley shirt, no grease on er yet. What do you ride, I have a '61 sporty chopped, Paco frame with springer. Edited by: Tomy

I couldn't figure out how to get text in the post, but the above is a picture of two my first wines from 2005. The one on the left is muscadine, and the one on the right is pear. In the carboys behind, there are two muscadine on the left, and that is watermelon on the right. To the left of the carboys, just out of the picture, is a primary fermentor with Spagnol's Kiwi Melon Pinot Grigio.Edited by: Hoss

Sometimes you have to click on the picture and grab the corners or by the middle and shrink it by moving the edge closer together to the point where you have enough room to click to the right of the picture and then type right before you post it. It is much better to type first and then post your picture in the same post right below your typing.

Very cool but who made? Joan did you have a hand and a mouse in it?
smiley4.gif

It was a combined effort with most of the work, well, all of the work being done by Joan. I am computer ignorant, well, not just computer..but that's another story. Anyway, I had the idea in my head of what I wanted it to look like and she pretty much nailed it the first time with a few minor changes.

Hoss, nice pic. Are you retired military? Just a guess. haha

Love the label!! Looks like a Tombstone, AZ label for sure!!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back