Hey George!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
smiley4.gif
How's things in the store now that the holiday shopping season is over? Has it settled a bit? Will you have a bit of time now and then to make some wine? Do you have time to drink some wine?

Congratulations on your great Christmas shopping season!

It seems to be settling down a little back to normal activity, not all starter kits like it was during Christmas. We will build 16 at a time and before we could catch our breath, we will building another 16!
smiley11.gif

Fortunately, I did a decent job of ordering, so we did not run out of stuff until the end of the buying season. I was just not optomistic enough in my ordering, but when you sell 5 times as many starter kits as you did the year before, it is hard to be adequately prepared. Let me tell you that is a carboys, buckets, spigots, stoppers, corkers, corks, hydrometers, etc. I was buying hydrometers by the case and I still ran out!

It looks like I may be able to take Sundays off, now, so I will start some wine. The wife is all over the Trio Blanco, so that will probably be the first wine of 2006. She also wants another NZ Sauvigon Blance and I want the Crushendo d'Oc and another Stag's Leap.

I always find time to drink my wine, period, end of story!
smiley36.gif

I got into this busines because I like to make and drink wine. I may not have as much time to make it as I used to, but, by God, I will make time to drink it.

Pace yourself George - you're rapidly approaching my age!
smiley36.gif

Congratulations on such successful sales.

Bill

Latest posts

Back