help i cant remember

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swilley

Reaction score
did i add sorbate or did i not add sorbate i cant remember it is time to sweeten what to do what do do i need help

If you truly cannot remember, I would add the required dose. I don't think it will harm anything, but you might want to hear from others.

If you already did it then adding more might make it taste like bubble gum as sorbate does have a taste although most people cant taste it at its recommended dosage.

I put some suger in a small cup of wine I am going to put it in a warm spot and see what happens

I put some suger in a small cup of wine I am going to put it in a warm spot and see what happens

Now there's an idea! You could even sprinkle a little yeast on it and see if it starts to ferment. If you can't get it to ferment, you added the sorbate. If it ferments, you did not.

I have a Muscat flavored with apricot puree going right now that I would like to restart fermenting. I know that I added the sorbate and I can't get it to restart for anything!

Latest posts

Back