Hello from West Virginia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greydog

Reaction score
I've been interested in wine making for several years but just now getting serious and actually doing it. I've read everything I can find and watched George's video several times to ensureI start on the right track. I bought the recommended starting equipment and a Summer Breeze wine kit for my first attempt as it didn't seem too complicated but things are not going "as advertised". I'll post elsewhere here regarding that.....just wanted to introduce myself here and look forward to learning all I can from the old hands.

Welcome to the forum Greydog. You will find all the help you need right here on this site.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened." Matthew 7:7

Welcome to the forums and happy you found us!

20110703_131806_kgo_057.gif

Welcome Greydog. Glad to have you on board. There are some great folks on this forum to answer yourquestions.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will have a lot of questions as I progress through the learning curve!!

Glad to have you aboard and ask all the questions you need to and dont fret about worrying if they've been asked!

Cracked Cork said:
Go Mountaineers, eastern panhandle WV, Crackedcork

I'm over by the Ohio river about 7 miles south of Ravenswood just off RT2. I took a quick look at your Elderberry site as we have several wild Elderberry bushes growing right next to our back yard. Now I have to read up on Elderberries!!

Greetings West,by God,Virginian. The misses is from there, it seems 1/2 the women in Florida are of WV stock.

andy123 said:
Greetings West,by God,Virginian. The misses is from there, it seems 1/2 the women in Florida are of WV stock.

LOL!! I lived in Florida before I retired from the Navy. Lived in Pensacola, Jacksonville and Mayport.

Hey Greydog, I am an ole Logan County boy. Living down here in Texas for the last 23 years. Good to know you, John.

Latest posts

Back