Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rzevskiy7777

Junior
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am Alexander and I am new to the hobby. I am very excited about joining this group and learning more about the art of wine making.

Hello Alexander from Vancouver... welcome to the forum. I'm Logan from Abbotsford. :sm

Welcome look around ask questions let us know what your making what you have made and don't be afraid to ask for help someone is always here

Welcome look around ask questions let us know what your making what you have made and don't be afraid to ask for help someone is always here

Hi jtstar,

I got into the hobby a few months ago by picking up a wine making kit at Costco that had two concentrate bags in it. My first batch (red) did not turnout well :s and had to be poured down the drain :po But my fault really, I should have read the instruction before embarking on a wine making mission

The second batch (white) turned out better and that's what gave hope when the life of my hobby was hanging by a thin thread. Equipped with the newly bought and time saving gadgets, I followed instructions to the "t" this time and made some wine that even my wife would drink!

I am making my third batch now and keeping my fingers crossed. I am a bit worried that my SG reading after 5 days in primary fermenter is already at 0.98 whereas the instructions say it should be in the range of 1.02 and 1.00. If anyone can shed some light on this, I would welcome your input.

The kits I use are paklab thrio concept from Costco. They are inexpensive and I thought that are perfect for learning wine making. Eventually, I hope to move to some more expensive kits.

Well that's my story.

Hello all,

I am Alexander and I am new to the hobby. I am very excited about joining this group and learning more about the art of wine making.

I'm Angie a friend of Tom's He just opened a wine making shop at 825 E, Hastings. It's up and running and he's looking for new friends and customers.
604-558-3846(EVIN)

New to this forum.

Tom just opened up wine making shop at 825 E. Hastings

Phone is 604-558-3846(EVIN)

Tom @ eastvin dot ca

Back