Hello from the UK.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamy

Reaction score
First time home made wine maker. Hoping to prove a lot of people wrong and produce a full (ish) bodied red wine.

Here in Bournemouth Dorset UK.

Great site which I'm sure will help me through it.:d

Cheers

Greetings Hamy,

Welcome to the site. What type of wine kits/fresh... red/white/fruit?

Welcome aboard,

PCharles

Prove a lot of people wrong? Are people saying you cant make it or are people saying you cant make it from a "____________"?

people saying it's going to taste like *hit! Which it will not (fingers crossed)

thanks for the welcomes

Just FYI so you know this one may not wow them. The smaller 10 liter kits bdont typically produce decent bodied red wines. If you are looking top wow them go withn a bigger kit like a 1 liter or more kit especially 1 with a grape pack, the grape pack kits are where the body starts happening but they also take around a year or longer to mature.

.. this is a thirty bottle pack. It was suggested that as a novice this would be the one to get me close to a full bodied wine so I paid a little extra. it's 4 weeks in total to finish and may improve with time?

we will see.. if it's *rap there's always the offy down the road!

Cheers

DSCF5102.jpg

Welcome to the show, id say that "may get better with time" is more of a "will" than a "may". Id plan on longer so you dont get discouraged, take your time and youll be much happier in the end.

Latest posts

Back