Hello From Iowa!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ben. Are located near the old lone tree west of Badger? I have a cousin from around there. I just started making wine (a kit) and this weekend I am starting a gallon batch of strawberry wine in order to take the lees off of the strawberry to make some skeeter pee. I have some old recipies from my grandpa, but they are pretty similar to one from some of the books. Is there anyone in our area making wine too?

Have a good one! :D

i thought i recognized the name i play golf in the summer with a guy named shane is that your cousin? you've guessed the right place i live up near badger

My cousins are the Lennings that are just Northwest of Badger. Sadly, I don't have any close relatives with the name Harris. There is a Shane Harrison that owns an electrical company in town there, but we aren't related. Nice to hear you play Golf. I haven't had a chance to play in a couple of years, I miss the game sometimes. Bythey way, I'll be bottling the Zinfendel today and making some Deer Summer sausage. I'll get a hold of you later and we can swap a couple of bottles.

Latest posts

Back